A cake can make any day better, said a wise man. So, while you are stuck at home, why not sweeten Mother’s Day for your loving mom by baking a cake for her. Just like she has always been doing for you on your special days.
So, here are the Mothers Day special cake recipes for saying Thank You, Maa! Because “There’s nothing that says I Love You, like a cake.”
Wear your aprons, don your chef hats, and take some whisks!
1) Chocolate Cake:
The mother of all good things has to be a piece of Chocolate Cake. So, why not bake chocolate deliciousness for the one who has always wished all goodness for you–mother.
- In a bowl, seive flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs and sugar.
- Now add to the dry ingredients whisked eggs and sugar.
- Pour milk to the ingredients and combine well.
- Once you get a smooth consistency, pour the batter into the cake tin and bake.
- Melt the chocolate for decorating the cake.
2) Carrot Cake:
Summers calls for relishing carrots. So, why not treat her with the goodness of carrots and sweetness of the cake? Bake a carrot cake for her and she will love it, trust us.
- Grate sweet carrots
- Now, whisk flour, baking powder, milk, unsweetened butter, sugar, and baking soda. You can add more sugar if you want (carrot is a natural sweetener).
- Now, add to the batter carrot shreds.
- Pour the cake batter into the tin and bake.
- Top the cake with carrot shreds.
3) Biscuit Cake:
Easy to make and tasty to eat–Biscuit cake. If you are an amateur baker, you can easily bake a biscuit cake and impress your mom.
- Take a pack of her favourite biscuits. Oreo, strawberry cream biscuits, or anything that she likes
- Grind the biscuits in a grinder until you get a fine powder.
- Take a bowl, add biscuit powder in it, and some milk
- Combine until you get a smooth consistency
- Now add a teaspoon of baking powder or eno before baking
- Pour the batter into a cake tin and bake
- Garnish the cake with the biscuits.
4) Blueberry Cheese Cake:
Cheese in anything tastes good, a cake is no different. A blueberry cheesecake is a sure way to melt her heart into happy tears.
- Grind graham crackers. Once you get a fine powder, add melted butter to it and mix well.
- Take a cake tin, and place parchment paper on the sides. Now put the graham cracker mixture into the tin and freeze it.
- Take cream cheese, add sugar, and coconut milk. Whisk it well.
- Take out the cake tin, spread cream cheese mixture on it, and again set it in the freezer.
- You can use canned blueberry puree as glaze.
- Take out the cake, glaze it with blueberry puree.
So, these were some of the best Mother’s Day special cake recipes you can try your hands for sweetening her day with your love.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the loving moms out there!